metallica1618 metallica1618 16-17, F 12 Answers May 1, 2011

What an excellent question. I've had to ask myself this.. it's crazy because I never thought in a million years I would be in this situation. I don't like it. If a man wants me he'll make up his mind about it and pursue. I don't believe it is wise or necessary for me to put my life on hold, though i admit once my heart is involved it's hard not to wait.

Best Answer

Let's see how strong my love for her is...

Best Answer

Not really but at the same time if there is not a connection that is really strong I don't know if you would be really be happy,I would be thinking something is missing.I have been waiting for 4 years dated in between but felt nothing strong enough to keep on dating them,just 2 mo ago I met a guy on line and we have talked 60 days twice a day,I will be flying this mo to meet him in person,so I will see how that goes,I do feel a connection.I wish you the best in finding someone you feel is right for you as well as him.let me know! Trails

Best Answer

What situation could I be in where I might always be waiting?

Is he with someone else? Then I would do my best to move on.

Did he not love me? Same answer.

Best Answer

follow your heart or follow your head. i honestly don't know what i'd do. i would try to put it on the shelf and not think about it , let happens happens but move forward. but depends on how much my heart bleeds, because i'm driven by passion.

Best Answer

Waiting only begets regret into long run, when you have a feeling that things wont be okay even in future, So better wait for love, but dont wait for a person.

People change but love never does.

Cheers.

Best Answer

sort of?!.........but He was good!......Damn Good!........it's hard when everyone else looks so mediocre in comparison, eh? "-)

Best Answer

If I left without her, there would be hell to pay. Yes, I wait.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Same for me, I'll wait for her forever. I've been waiting for 37 years and my heart still belongs to her. She's the Love of my Life. We're teenagers then and now I'm 57 years old and I still love her.

Best Answer