Always early. To be exact 2 hours before i have to leave.

Best Answer

I need 2 1/2 hours. My hair has to air dry.

Best Answer

I have to get up early. I can't function being last minute to hurry..too chaotic for me.

Best Answer

I get up before 5 each morning, and don't leave for work until at least 7:30 or later.

Best Answer

well,i need 4 or 5 hrs

Best Answer

i dont head for school till 7:10 but i wake up at 5 so i dont go to school sleepy it makes the day go by slower if ur still sleepy when u go to work or school soo i liike bien prepared

Best Answer

When I was going to work, it seemed the earlier I got up the later I'd get to work. When I only left myself the minimum amount of time, I'd get right to it and head out the door. When I was all ready and had time to sit down for a minute, I'd end up actually leaving late.

Best Answer

To be at work by 7AM I have to wake@5:30. I dress, take the dog out come back in to prepare my lunch for the day, get my 1st cup of coffee and open EP. If I rush to do all these things I get easily confused. It's THEN I discover I forget things because I skipped an order of my routine.

Best Answer

It makes me feel like Indiana Jones to have to run everywhere and barely make it to school before the bell rings hahaha

Best Answer

I don't care what time I get out of bed...I'm never prepared for anything.

Best Answer