dangerbabe dangerbabe 26-30, F 28 Answers Mar 2, 2012

I normally don't walk around naked. But when I am naked it is usually in front of my significant other. We shower together every morning so she sees me naked with no problem. I'm not shy around her at least not any more (I wrote a story about it on EP). The good thing about it is that I get to see her naked too and she's hot!

Best Answer

I am too shy to be naked even when I am alone!

Best Answer

I just look upward

Best Answer

O for God sake

Best Answer

I will walk around naked in front of anyone who wont call the cops

Best Answer

Nude up whenever you can I say

Best Answer

No problem at all ! We're nudists ! Our family and friends know and accept of our nude lifestyle.

Best Answer

Yes, she is a die hard textile i can ' t wear clothes to uncomfortable plus helps with breathing for my copd.

Best Answer

I have gone naked in front many girls...!!!!

Best Answer

Would love to do it all the time but only do so at shower / bedtime. She is very modest & keeps covered, would never get her to walk round home naked at night even if only us two there

Best Answer

Always naked at home, so yes. It's just normal for us. Not embarrassed at all and would gladly stay naked with her friends there if she didn't insist I put shorts on when friends arrive.

Best Answer

I am naked all of the time that I am at home. If you are in my place, then you understand that skin is in (as "in style!") and that clothing is optional.

Best Answer

When I was married to the 1st wife she would have none of that - I wanted to stay married, so I only slept nude. <br />
When married to the 2nd wife I decided if she didn't like it too bad - I was ALWAYS naked at home - she never got used to it, but after a couple of years gave up trying to get me dressed unless we had guests. Now I'm single again and still naked.

Best Answer

All the time. Ussually she is telling me to put something on. HAHA

Best Answer

I WALK AROUND THE HOUSE IN THE NUDE A LOT BUT IN WINTER IT GETS A LITTLE TO COLD.

Best Answer

I walk around naked all the time. At my first college our entire floor was very comfortable with out bodies, we barely wore clothes up there at all.

Best Answer

I walk around my house naked whenever possible... so really only at night after the toddler's in bed lol. can't be scarring him for life.

Best Answer

I don't have a significant other, but I'm not shy about nudity. Especially if we've already made the beast with two backs.

Best Answer

My significant other is a fictional character, so fictional nakedness works well for him.

Best Answer

IF you and your s/O are having a sexual relationship ; then no need to be "SHY" .... BUT; if the two of you are "knocking boots" ; walk around naked ; NOTHING to be shy or embarrassed about at that point ...<br />
I walk around naked in my house no matter what ... It's MY house, I pay the bills , ... don't like it , then don't be here after dark or first thing in the morning .... LOL ...

Best Answer

I've knocked boots with my boyfriend many times, but I don't walk around naked.

Best Answer

Well, to each their own ... Mind if I ask Why Not ? Ya'll can't get much more intimate than being sexual ; so why get shy / embarrassed afterwards ... ? How about HIM ; does he "cover up" or let it all hang out ...?

Best Answer

I do.

Best Answer

Yes, daily

Best Answer