Does it matter if one clone is replaced by another?

Best Answer

Better him than anyone else at this point.

Best Answer

What a loaded question, It brings out all the stupid loony responces, Ask a dumb question get a dumb answer;and you got thrm.

Best Answer

HELL NO !!!!!

Best Answer

yes, much better than any of the choices from the GOP wackpack

Best Answer

Well I'm not going to look at mitt Romney for four years I'll tell u that much and his closet gay sons petting the new white house poodle.

Best Answer

I voted for him. I won't be voting for him in 2012 largely because he has backed torture, endless war, and the indefinite detention of prisoners without justice. I also won't voter for the pro-torture republicans. To me, voting for those who support torture is to become party to that torture. If a candidate stands against torture and Guantanamo, they will probably get my vote.

Best Answer

He may have condemned it, but he has made no effort to stop it. He has authorized the military to imprison suspects indefinitely. He shamed America when he stood before the Nobel Peace Prize committee and justified the unilateral invasion of countries by America. It is what a politician does, not what they say, that matters.

Best Answer

please no, stop the insanity!

Best Answer

As much as I want a hole in my head and in every other bone of my body. Yes, please.

Best Answer

NO!

Best Answer

That is all I wanted to hear! Thanks.

Best Answer

Sure, I didn't want the FIRST four years. lol

Best Answer

that sort of makes sense

Best Answer