I have two friends that drink and smoke. I talk to them nicely about giving it up. They think I'm judging them I don't I'm just trying to be a good friend. Look out for them.
REALWORDS823 REALWORDS823 18-21, F 10 Answers Feb 19 in Doing Good

I'd want a friend who'd help me to give up my bad habbits. And I'd try to help them too.

Best Answer

Sadly, most people will gravitate towards those whose bad habits coincide with their own. In your case this means away from you. :(<br />
I know you mean well! Honor yourself first (to thine own self be true) even when that means saying what they don't want to hear. Just be sure you AREN'T judging them.

Best Answer

What are they 2 years old and haven't heard the news smoking and drinking are bad for you.

Best Answer

I try to tell them but oh we'll I can only do so much

Best Answer

suggest not demand.. and since it didnt get thru to them then either dont hang out with them because they are bad influences on you or fight temptations and deal with consequences while hanging out with them..

Best Answer

If either one was going to jump from a bridge would you stop them? I sure would. Bad decisions need correcting.

Best Answer

Lol I would definitely stop hanging out with you. They know what they're doing and choosing to do it anyway. No one likes to be preached to all the time.

Best Answer

Wow your sad . I would rather have someone tell me I'm doing something wrong instead of sitting back and letting me harm myself.

Best Answer

Haha no one wants that around. I'm going to do what I'm going to do regardless of whether someone is acting like my mom all the time. It's really annoying, and all the insults you can muster won't change that.

Best Answer

I admire and respect friends who say how they feel, but can say it in a way that you can't accuse them of being mean or tactless.

Best Answer

TELL ME TO STOP MY BAD HABITS....THATS A FRIEND

Best Answer

Uh drinking and smoking is horrible . I'm trying to help them to stop not help them to continue to damage themselves .

Best Answer

live and let live..

Best Answer