both, but they need to know when to shut up and when to assist. Essentially, to assist only when invited. Though they could offer when they thought it was needed. But otherwise, let me learn for myself.<br />
Though there is another option, that is to be much more subtle when offering advice. For instance, through stories....."I once found myself wandering why people didn't like getting advice, then I tried something different and put the advice into a personal story that showed empathy and presented the advice as what I had done that worked for me. That didn't upset people anywhere near as much."

Best Answer

Always open to advise...always my choice to use it or not..that is how it is when I give advise...they ask, I give, take it or leave it....:)

Best Answer

I look at the pro and cons, then make up my mine.

Best Answer

I like you just the way you are. I hope you never change.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

friend of course but its never as simple as that friends may become lovers and lovers never stay friends

Best Answer

I'm not talking about lovers or ex lovers I'm just talking about friends only

Best Answer

most friends care there is no other kind in my life i dont entertaind the nasty ones jus my view

Best Answer