We don't need two facebooks ^^

Best Answer

true!

Best Answer

I don't know. People are finding out about it, but this is supposed to be for us to keep our identity secret so we can talk about our problems. It's like a journal, only other people can read your thoughts and comment. It's good therapy. I like it the way it is right now. Don't change!

Best Answer

I don't want more people here. LOL

Best Answer

nnnnoooo! let's all keep our secret, eh guys?

Best Answer

yeah. :))))

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

Never lol it would be so different and the stories and pictures everything would change lol so no lol:/

Best Answer

No, cause then everyone and their grandma will be here and then the fun stops.

Best Answer

HAHAHA

Best Answer

if ep becomes famous.. I'm out.

Best Answer

same! hehehe

Best Answer

I know that Facebook is a joke and many on EP wouldn't want newcomers but why do you think this sight was created?If I wasn't accepted here by anyone,I wouldn't waste my time.I love the idea that anyone could be on this site and I mean anyone...musicians,actors,politicians and so on right down to us normal or abnormal Janes and Joes.If there were no rules or if we kept everything as it is right now as to have the freedom to speak our minds under the guise of an avatar where no one knows who we truly are then why not?The more the marrier!!It doesn't matter where you go on the internet,there will always be something or someone we might not like but here is a place where we all could actually deal with real issues and not worry about a real threat of retaliation and those who don't have the intellegence enough to back themselves up here on EP can either clan with likemind people or run away from the site with tail between the legs.I love the idea that I can post anything I please and have a whole world of people check it out and viseversa.This it what the true meaning of Experience Project is in my mind and I would hope many would agree.My world as well as many others on here are too small and our towns and cities are all over this planet with people who are different and the same.Let us make EP a very interesting place for whoever chooses to be here.There are too many borders in this world so lets not create somemore!!Isn't this what the internet was created for anyway?CHEERS TO EVERYONE,GOOD AND BAD,HERE ON EP!!!

Best Answer

you're so serious. hehe. thanks for that answer. :))

Best Answer

Anytime and sorry if I come at you like a nut but it would be nice to have the world at our fingertips...CHEERS!!!

Best Answer

No. Fame is overrated, and I think it will kill what this site represents.

Best Answer

I agree that fame may be overrated but I just don't see how expanding the masses would hurt a great site such as this.This site blows every other site out of the planet and is no comparison whatsoever to Facebook.We have true privacy here so I do not see the harm in any way.I bet you don't even have a clue on how many people are in this site right now as I myself do not either!I think this site is all about bringing a world of people together without the crap like borders and whatnot.Greed is a problem this world already suffers from so why bring it here too!!But what do I reallly know,I'm new here as well so.....CHEERS just the same!!

Best Answer

No, but a hell of a lot of people on EP seem to want to me famous for some lame reason.

Best Answer

No. If my friends come on EP, I'm out too.

Best Answer

me, too. :P

Best Answer