And why if you do, or why not if you don't? This is research for a theatrical play so can you also say if you're happy for me to quote you in my workbook, or not - I can put "Anon" if you like. :)
TheatreMediaPerformance TheatreMediaPerformance 18-21 7 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Politics

I wish people realize that firearms do not make any place safe. They just raise the risk of being harmed for everyone, bad guys included. But that is not safety. It is mutual threat. Apparently, many people in the US mistake it for safety. Rough times.

Best Answer

@ adams Where did you get this data from?
Bad guys arent stupid. If they know there is a chance of them getting hurt they dont commit the crimes. When people carry crimes against women go down by 3 X 4 Times. Univeristy of Chicago study more guns less crime.

Best Answer

That is what I said. It is called mutual threat. It is better than being slaughtered, true. But it does not follow from this that more guns - more safety. Will you agree to make it obligatory to carry a gun in public all times for everyone? Do you really think it would reduce the number of deaths by firearm? No guns - no deaths by guns. It's only 30 thousand a year, though. You might think it does not worth saving any of them so that we can still polish and cherish our beloved guns.

Best Answer

I would like to change them.<br />
Why? They currently don't work. Australia changed gun laws and haven't had an issue since. That is a good example of it working. We need better filtration and tracking among other things but that's not your question.<br />
How? I wouldn't go as far as to take away guns meant for protection but I would get rid of any guns that were designed for war. The way I see it, if a hunter needs an assault rifle to hunt a deer, they suck at hunting. I know I'll catch flack for this answer but you asked my opinion. There it is.

Best Answer

Yes.<br />
But that´s unlikely, considering some Americans love their guns more than their children.

Best Answer

what a load of CACA

Best Answer

Since you have **** for brains I am not surprised to read your statement.

Best Answer

changing gun laws will do nothing to solve the problem if the mindset of many Americans is still in that dark place

Best Answer

No. I'd like them to enforce the laws that are there. <br />
And I'd like the culture to change.

Best Answer

nicely said....

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer