Yes please.....Always on the lookout for a good dip.....

Best Answer

See the link in the details

Best Answer

Yummy!! I'm using some Lipton's Veggie soup mix tonight with some ground chicken for meatballs (and a few other ingredients). Haven't seen the roasted garlic and onion soup mix..gonna have to try this recipe next time I make a dip for something if I can find that at the store! Thanks for sharing! :D

Best Answer

I find that only certain stores carry it. If you can't find it, the onion soup mix is just as good. I just use a bit more garlic, or I saute a couple of buds of fresh garlic. This recipe likes a lot of garlic. The first time I made it, my GS, was eating it and making this really strange face. I asked him if he didn't like it. He said no, he didn't like it and grabbed another piece of green pepper to dip. I asked him why he was forcing himself to eat it when he didn't like it. He said, "Because I don't like it, Nana; I love it!!" And he grabbed a large piece of red pepper and took a really large scoop of the stuff. Kids, you just gotta love 'em.

Best Answer

Haha! That's cute :)

Best Answer

Sure

Best Answer

The link is posted above.

Best Answer

So, go on. Give it up.

Best Answer

Okay

Best Answer

Yes, thanks :)

Best Answer

Me too, please.

Best Answer

Yes please do post it !

Best Answer

sure

Best Answer