Oh dear god(pun intended) NO...that is one of my worst fears!

Best Answer

and I still say bless you when someone sneezes...whats up with that?

Best Answer

lol^^ social impulse...that is how engrained religion is in our culture!

Best Answer

I say "oh dear god" or "for god's sake"...but im trying to stop! lol^^

Best Answer

I wont stop saying jesus ******* christ though....i love the irony too much

Best Answer

you are such a bad girl!!

Best Answer

hehe^^

Best Answer

No--and the howling fanatics at the Gingrich celebration tonight make me just more certain of the fact.

Best Answer

I hope no one is weak minded enough to presume that gingrich represents CHRISTianity.

Best Answer

Religion is the devils favorite thing!

Best Answer

No countries should be run by religion,<br />
it should be guided by its wisdom and justice.<br />
Pole Star does not run the world, it gives the world<br />
its brightest light.<br />
The mature humanity of this Great Age will embark on their <br />
spiritual journey with no more attachment to the world and its vanities. <br />
Our civilization will become divine civilization.

Best Answer

religion is a type of government and has run many a country throughout time -<br />
most often with disastrous and bloody results - no religion in running our country - please!

Best Answer

emphatically not.

Best Answer

Absolutely yes, by pure sc<x>ripturally defined CHRISTian faith. We could avoid the coming destruction if we did that but most people wont and so the destruction will certainly come, soon.

Best Answer

But what's the point of being Christian if you don't want the coming end of days and the concomitant destruction/--it's the basis of your faith--Judgement and all.

Best Answer

You don't know much about my faith and its BASIS but you should. If you are ever ready to stow the sarcasm I could tell you whats really going on. Time is so short, please look and see, GOD IS our battery, without HIM, once this fress charge we call life runs out we will be dead, not gone from existance but without the energy it requires for us not to be in utter utter torment. Just as a weary man is hurt by the shining of the sunny day, without energy reality rips us to shreds, but with GOD is all energy and life and vitality and joy and peace and rest, so much so that once we are quickened not even plasma can hurt us as our own energy will be far greater. And I am not just speaking in physical terms, there is more, much more than the physical and what we do here in this imperfect place really really matters. Stubbornness is not noble without a noble cause and standing against THE CREATOR is as opposite of noble and anything could ever be. I usually feel angry and have to stuff down my feelings to be logical insteead, but for right now i just cant help but be afraid for those who presume their meager steps beyond adolescence have endowed them with adequate knowledge to gamble their eternal souls on.

Best Answer

You don't know much about my faith and its BASIS but you should. If you are ever ready to stow the sarcasm I could tell you whats really going on. Time is so short, please look and see, GOD IS our battery, without HIM, once this free charge we call life runs out we will be dead, not gone from existance but without the energy it requires for us not to be in utter utter torment. Just as a weary man is hurt by the shining of the sunny day, without energy reality rips us to shreds, but with GOD is all energy and life and vitality and joy and peace and rest, so much so that once we are quickened not even plasma can hurt us as our own energy will be far greater. And I am not just speaking in physical terms, there is more, much more than the physical and what we do here in this imperfect place really really matters. Stubbornness is not noble without a noble cause and standing against THE CREATOR is as opposite of noble and anything could ever be. I usually feel angry and have to stuff down my feelings to be logical insteead, but for right now i just cant help but be afraid for those who presume their meager steps beyond adolescence have endowed them with adequate knowledge to gamble their eternal souls on.

Best Answer

You don't know much about my faith and its BASIS but you should. If you are ever ready to stow the sarcasm I could tell you whats really going on. Time is so short, please look and see, GOD IS our battery, without HIM, once this free charge we call life runs out we will be dead, not gone from existence but without the energy it requires for us not to be in utter utter torment. Just as a weary man is hurt by the shining of the sunny day, without energy reality rips us to shreds, but with GOD is all energy and life and vitality and joy and peace and rest, so much so that once we are quickened not even plasma can hurt us as our own energy will be far greater. And I am not just speaking in physical terms, there is more, much more than the physical and what we do here in this imperfect place really really matters. Stubbornness is not noble without a noble cause and standing against THE CREATOR is as opposite of noble as anything could ever be. I usually feel angry and have to stuff down my feelings to be logical instead, but for right now i just cant help but be afraid for those who presume their meager steps beyond adolescence have endowed them with adequate knowledge to gamble their eternal souls on.

Best Answer

You don't know much about my faith and its BASIS but you should. If you are ever ready to stow the sarcasm I could tell you whats really going on. Time is so short, please look and see, GOD IS our battery, without HIM, once this free charge we call life runs out we will be dead, not gone from existence but without the energy it requires for us not to be in utter utter torment. Just as a weary man is hurt by the shining of the sunny day, without energy reality rips us to shreds, but with GOD is all energy and life and vitality and joy and peace and rest, so much so that once we are quickened not even plasma can hurt us as our own energy will be far greater. And I am not just speaking in physical terms, there is more, much more than the physical and what we do here in this imperfect place really really matters. Stubbornness is not noble without a noble cause and standing against THE CREATOR is as opposite of noble as anything could ever be. I usually feel angry and have to stuff down my feelings and just try to be good instead, but at the moment I just cant help but be afraid for those who presume their meager steps beyond adolescence have endowed them with adequate knowledge to gamble their eternal souls on.

Best Answer

It already is...

Best Answer

only if it is scientology.

Best Answer

What country are you in?

Best Answer

sorry...the good ol us of a

Best Answer

EP is a country now?

Best Answer

you mean is people!

Best Answer

I mean what I say, and I say what I mean.

Best Answer