Why are you home schooled?

Best Answer

umm cause my mom wanted to homeschool me...

Best Answer

What's your favorite food ? Do you like dogs ? favorite music/artist ? favorite dance style ?

Best Answer

sushi. yes I have 3 dogs. fav music,country and others that remind be about my sweet bf. i like to dance to country music (with my bf (: )

Best Answer

wow you're really lucky as a teenager to have 3 dogs! man i have always dreamed having a dog but my mum hated them and cats too.. now that i have moved on my own i'll be getting one .. about the music, country music is really nice .. enjoy ur dances ;) :P

Best Answer

lol thanks what kind of dog do you think you will get?

Best Answer

I guess I will get a White German Shepherd, just like the one Miley Cirus has, it's a cutie ! What kinds of dogs do you have by the way?

Best Answer

what really anything are you sure ok you asked for it oh dear laptop battery flat

Best Answer

???

Best Answer

how do you pick wedgies in public without being caught? I like the wiggle, leg lift technique though it's not as discreet as I would like.

Best Answer

umm well i dont gett wedgies very offten and when I do....well I guess I just deal with it lol

Best Answer

oops get*

Best Answer