Im naked wether people are there or not

Best Answer

yep<br />
wanna join me.

Best Answer

sometimes yes

Best Answer

nekkieeeeee baby!! as often as i can.

Best Answer

I love to be naked!!!!

Best Answer

Its too damn cold to be nekked.

Best Answer

No.<br />
I'm more comfortable in clothing.

Best Answer

We are born and die quite naked so why feel shame to live naked? Its society which fears itself ... the human body is a masterpiece, why not put it on display effortlessly day by day by being a tad more in the nude! <br />
So to answer OP's question, yes I do in spades. Also sleeping in the nude is much more comfortable than anything else since it's far less restrictive around the masculine nether regions!

Best Answer

only if my my bf was home i would ha

Best Answer

I don't deliberately set out to be naked just because nobody's home, but if I am home alone (or just my husband is around) I also would have no reason to be dressed (other than the temperature) so, for example, when I finish my shower, I am quite likely to go into the kitchen for a coffee refill without bothering to get dressed so I would either be naked or just wearing a towel (but the towel would most likely be turbaned around my head to dry my hair). When I am coming home from work I love to toss off my business suit costume and I may spend some time in just panties. The funny thing is, in the very hot weather, I do not spend that much time nude around the house because the kids are home from college in the summer.

Best Answer

not if there is any mirrors in here.

Best Answer

i used to sleep naked but that was along time ago. ive stoped doing it

Best Answer

No worn it before

Best Answer

No, I don't. I am more comfortable covered and I don't have to worry about what might be left behind on a chair or a sofa I have sat on.

Best Answer

too cold to be completely naked. maybe half naked

Best Answer