It always makes me feel kinda bad engagements, babies, jobs, trips, marriages... everyone's life is more interesting than mine. And that's what FB wants to make you feel
wingeyes wingeyes 31-35, F 14 Answers May 25 in Community

I never indulged in fb, and so glad I didnt

Best Answer

That is where I post most of my astrographs and nature photography... I enjoy you here.... You are a nice sweet girl..

Best Answer

haha thanks that's like the nicest thing anyone has said

Best Answer

on ep

Best Answer

Yeah just consider some of the guys here are not nice.... Most are rude

Best Answer

lol that's a nice way of putting it. They either troll, are smarmy or creepy or perv. ( not all, they know who they are who aren't) but it makes me weary

Best Answer

Mostly trolls I have a friend on here that has a list of trolls for people to look out for...

Best Answer

never wanted to put that much info out.....

Best Answer

meh its my friends and family on there

Best Answer

I don't have a facebook they are the biggest supporters of illegals our country has. Don't support companies that take jobs away from Americans.....

Best Answer

Er... that's most companies. And even if they didn't outwardly say it a lot of the m outsource to other countries/ export half of their materials. And besides, a lot of those jobs many americans don't want.

Best Answer

I do, but I want to keep up with my cousins. They live in England, so I would like to know more about their time there.

Best Answer

yeah i have friends all over from every continent and I am too lazy to just email them. BUt i am not on it as much as I used to

Best Answer

Me neither, I just can't bother myself with Facebook. It just became a waste of space on my phone.

Best Answer

Hell no

Best Answer

I deleted it two years ago... partly because of this, partly because I'm paranoid of government spies and partly because I hate facebook stalkers.

Best Answer

yes facebook stalkres are the worst. Likes every status, photo, etc and it's usually some creepy guy you talked to once

Best Answer

Make stuff up. lol! Tell 'em about your high speed chase and getting dragged to the pokey.

Best Answer

Deleted it in 2010.

Best Answer

Already have, I don't miss it.

Best Answer

My "Face" will Never be in any "Book".

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Don't compare your insides to other people's outsides.

Best Answer