TheyCallMePizzy TheyCallMePizzy 26-30, M 10 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Travel

Where I am is kind of boring and lonesome. If I have a choice where to live, I would pick being in some beach city or tropical state/country like Hawaii, Florida, or Jamaica. I know that I would not ever be bored and lonely in any of those places.

Best Answer

Would love to move to England or Ireland. Just a dream Other than that I am moving back to where there are loads of tree's. I miss them.

Best Answer

I am a country girl. I've been looking at buying farms as investment properties out of state and moving to one when I start my own company. Nothing is better than being surrounded by several hundred acres of peace and quiet.

Best Answer

I've always dreamed of living in the middle of nowhere. As in, at least a hundred miles in any direction to another human being. That would be ideal. :)

Best Answer

I'd like to live in Va. Beach or go to California,Hawaii some where there is waves rolling in and the smell of salt water and sea gulls.

Best Answer

Lafayette, Ca

Best Answer

I live in a small city in Florida.<br />
I'd love to live in a small town in North Carolina. <br />
Or a town like the one that Julia Roberts moved to, in "Sleeping With The Enemy".

Best Answer

Yes, to Greer South Carolina.

Best Answer

yeah but not a good time for moving

Best Answer