it's not about the bikes it's all about the asswipe car driving morons,,,<br />
they''ll look right at u,,, in your eyes,,, and amazingly 2-3 secs later 'forget' u ever there,,, run ur *** down,,, and as amazingly,,, think wtf,,, just a bike I crushed,,, I kid u not

Best Answer

Hell no, I rode motorcycles for years and enjoyed it tremendously. For three years in the 70's I didn't even own a car. I have driven in every month of the year except January and I live in friggin Minnesota. I don't own a motorcycle any more, but I still carry the endorsement on my drivers license. As far as being dangerous, I have wiped out three times and suffered a little body damage, but far many more are killed/injured in car accidents every year.

Best Answer

Lol. I SO DO!

Best Answer

It's not dangerous if you know what you're doing.

Best Answer

I did ride a motorcycle and it was bloody dangerous,not just for me but for anyone nearby.

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

I want too ride a motorbike but I can't because there are no helmets that fit me :(:(

Best Answer