Watch this 11 minute 2 second youtube video and let me know what you thing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_9vd4HWlVA Watch at least the first 2:30
krool1969 krool1969 41-45, M 18 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Hobbies

Boring

Best Answer

Interesting but I have been using the basis of the concept for a base unit convergance on the RPG idea of the statistic for intelligence or IQ basically saying the smarter an individual the faster they "see".

This affects macro scales in areas like study with quicker study times for higher IQ's and micro scales... Demons don't teleport but this camera is not really into the mindtrip here as concept it's just a gadget with a human vision like range on the spectrum of time given by Hindu spiritual considerations running from paramana for the time across the smallest part to the span of the parkriti aka kosmoz or Cosmos... I prefer the "brain" as world as myth pantheistic multi-ego solipsism let's the multiverse hold my "Brain" in it's reflections of the Amber... the trick being the correct 4th dimensional push in the... call 'em ana and kata said Rucker so the direction along the hyper axis...

It's not gonna take those pics anymore than anyone's trying to hear if mountains talk with decades to sound a syllable or the 10 generations of white mice at about 10 years span per lifetime needed to describe the human span, call it 100 or that if it isn't the flag that move nor the wind it is my mind that moves and what is this time in relation to the vague speed of light loosely used as we're considering a span of the total range of velocity allowed from the vacuum max to zip at all... the medium is the message after all and anyway apotheosis is a course in knowing mind thus allowing control and he who controls his mind surly will have control over all others via the collective consciousness and the knower, knowledge, and known are one and who is to know the knowledge knower now?

Ya gotta keep 'em separated...

Go on and kick me

I've got my hash pipe

If you knew the things I did to my head in the interests of psychonauting the abyss of me and the triad of human to god to mane is the lower the higher moves to the Brahama who dreams as the sales fold into himself and wakes upon my nightly slip into the little death

MIT catching up to me...

C'est moi! C'est moi, I'm forced to admit.

'Tis I, I humbly reply.

That mortal who

These marvels can do,

C'est moi, c'est moi, 'tis I.

I've never lost

In battle or game;

I'm simply the best by far.

When swords are crossed

'Tis always the same:

One blow and au revoir!

Best Answer

The slow-mo cam doesn't really seem useful at all, but it made for a nice light show.

Best Answer

I'd like to quote James Burke an English historian of technology: "Things almost never turn out as expected. When the telephone was invented, people thought it would only be used for broadcasting, Radio was intended exclusively for use on ships. A few decades ago (quote from 1997) the head of IBM said America would never need more than 4 or 5 computers." We can never tell how an invention or idea may be put to use. Who knows where this kind of technology could lead.

Best Answer

WOW!!

Best Answer

Useless..

Best Answer

BLOWN by outlaws all the time remember GOD dont sleep...

Best Answer

I love TED

Best Answer

I am afraid they will point it up and see something looking back at us

Best Answer

BLOWN!

Best Answer

told ya.

Best Answer

cool tech but do we need it?

Best Answer

hmmmm good question. Take a look at history. All the things that people at first said "Okay, now what" when they were first invented. It's true of the airplane but I just traveled from Indianapolis to Portland Oregon in 5 hours (Less than half a day!) The same can be said about lots and lots of things.

Best Answer

but peeping toms?

Best Answer

whocha sellin? oO

Best Answer

nut 'n honey it's just a cool video

Best Answer

You are decades too late, Vietnam and drugs blew my mind back in the 70's

Best Answer

yes, why not? :D

Best Answer

ewww..who would like be either?

Best Answer

Will it hurt?

Best Answer

Not at all. You might utter a profanity though.

Best Answer