Mine's obvious, lol! But Dany is also on the top of my list.
Rivfader Rivfader 26-30, M 7 Answers Apr 29, 2013 in Movies & TV

i think its unfair to have tyrion is race .... but i think umm dani n jonn top after him .... ned also was obvisly awesome n den i had a heart attack in season 1 :P

Best Answer

Khaleesi rocks! I like Tyrion Lannister too.

Best Answer

Tyrion Lannister followed by Daenerys Targaryen. ;)

Best Answer

Yes. Tyrion, natch. Bronn is also high up on the list, but I've been growing very fond of Lady Olenna lately.

Best Answer

She is pretty cool, but she's kinda creepy, too. Not sure what her agenda is, ya know?

Best Answer

Tyrion would be my favorite but I also like John Snow too. What did you think of the last couple episodes?

Best Answer

Arya Stark. She is the most interesting character. Yes, I like Tyrion Lannister too, but he's been pretty predictable. She's young, yet she is mature beyond her years, even before her father lost his head. She was wild and independant, and said what was on her mind, regardless of the consequences. She was already jaded after her father was killed, but when she saw her decapitated brother's mutilated corpse being made a public spectacle, you could almost hear her die inside. I haven't caught up to that point in the books, so I don't know where her character is going, but given the series' history of surprises, you honestly care what happens to her. Not many female characters like that on TV. Malaise Williams has become one of my new favorite actresses, just hope she doesn't get caught up in cheesy teen flicks like Kirsten Dunst did after Interview With A Vampire.

Best Answer