Even though there's lots of alternatives online. I still do. There's still something cool about picking up the live feed off the antenna. Well it's pretty goof HD for free so that too.
thanks4playing thanks4playing 46-50, M 3 Answers Apr 3 in Hobbies

I watch tv for shows I'm following that are currently airing. But watching stuff on the laptop is much better. Visual quality's better, and no commercials.

Best Answer

LOL you mean no commercials...yet. Once upon a time all of cable TV was commercial free...which obviously didn't last.

Best Answer

Lol when was that? I don't have the attention span for commercials nowadays. Plus, they just ruin the mood. You'll be in to some dramatic moment in your tv show, and then the next minute you'll be watching some stupid-*** trivial commercial about pasta sauce or some ****.

Best Answer

Even though I watching it at the moment, I still don't watch it that much anymore. I usually tune in when the news or judge something is on. I just lost interest in other shows. Now I just either read a book, write a poem or dream, draw, or play video games to replace tv. I really have a reason to watch tv unless of course the news is on.

Best Answer

Lol I love Judge Something. Judge Anything is good for me. Love me some People's Court.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer