(I am an Indian male) Bindi is more of a fashion accessory nowadays. Earlier, it used to signify "I am married" when a woman wore it.

Best Answer

I avoid religious organizations that use superficial means to mark themselves. Vanity is a character flaw. It's a formal case of gang membership marking. A solid religion would only require a good show of character and would only stand out with good conduct and constructive works.

Best Answer

Though I see your point, I would like to counter with the fact that the religious tradition of wearing a Bindi has existed for hundreds, if not thousands, of years; this lends me to the belief that there must be, or must have been, some genuine, internally-motivated motivation and significance; it is this significance to which my inquiry is addressed and this significance that I seek to explore. Many thanks to you :) and I love your take on good and evil, by the way.

Best Answer