BabyAmy16 BabyAmy16 18-21, F 36 Answers Dec 16, 2012

I wear diapers for fun mostly and I will reluctantly admit now, also for convenience. It started for me in response to finally acting on a peeing fetish I have. This expanded to where I was wetting my pants several time a week. At that point I gave in to the urge to try a diaper, I instantly found I love them to the point where I'm a bit mentally addicted to wearing and using diapers, so, from a mental health perspective being diapered for me is sort of a medical reason. But in reality I where and use diapers for comfort, fun and pleasure!

Best Answer

they feel so nice and safe

Best Answer

Fun love my nappies and plastic pants

Best Answer

I wear a Wet Diapers for Fun and Relaxation. Diapers gives you the best way to **********, gives you the biggest Hard-On's and Whack off to enjoy the Best Organisms!!

Best Answer

I have been incontinent since an accident when I was 8yo injured my back and nerves.

Best Answer

For Fun - not sure why = but they feel so good and love wetting them

Best Answer

Both, and because they feel comfortable, sensual and makes me feel secure and well protected. :-)

Best Answer

I wear nappies at night because I still wet the bed though I have come to enjy wearing them.

Best Answer

Fun / Lifestyle. Why? Convenience, security, feels great, no worries if I need to GO - you just go where ever, when ever, and its FUN!

Best Answer

Ohh for fun i love them so much! !!!!

Best Answer

I am a bedwetter, and my bladder is not as strong as most people. So while there are plenty of times in the day I could manage without a diaper, especially if I really tried, I like them enough and fail safe wearing them, so I see no reason to stop. And besides, accidents do happen.

Best Answer

I wear it for 'fun'. as to teh 'why', I'm not entirely sure; I enjoy the pure sensations, feeling of wearing a nappy/diaper; kind of comforting, makes me feel sort of 'safe', and then I also adore the feelings and sensations of wearing it when it has been used for its intended purpose. Cbombined with which, I also get erotic enjoyment from it, and agian, I've no real idea why, it just 'does it' for me.. However, I am gradually loosing urinary continance, so before long I'll be having* to wear them for incontinence I guess... HOpefully I'll continue enjoying the pleasure, from wearing and using, when I have* to wear them.

Best Answer

I usually wear just for fun, but I occasionally wear for convenience too. If I'm going to shovel snow or something, I enjoy not having to take of a bunch of layers just to pee, and you can bet I'll try to be diapered for something like that.

Best Answer

incontinence, which can also be fun, and I need to be diapered for my sexual fun.

Best Answer

For fun. Why? Not really sure, LOL. Feels good. Sometimes it turns me on, too. And, like many of the others who have answered here . . . convenience. Sometimes I just don't want the inconvenience of interrupting what I'm doing, getting up, and going to the bathroom.

Best Answer

I haven't tried but I am curious to see why it is so liked.

Best Answer

neighter nor ... for practical reasons ... called convenience!

Best Answer

For my pleasure and convience, enjoy the feel of them dry or wet...

Best Answer

I love the feeling and warmth of pee as it gushes out and expands the diaper. Sometimes its a turn-on, sometimes its just relaxing.

Best Answer

because it makes me feel good, it is like a security blanket

Best Answer