It is law in our country and even if it wasn't, I would wear one anyway. My son's girlfriend ended up in a water filled dyke, submerged with the windscreen broken, water pouring in. Fortunately, the seat belt had held her in position, she was able to wind down a window and swim to safety. Phew.
pennynoodles pennynoodles 46-50, F 18 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Community

It is cumpolsolary here, for good reasons.

Best Answer

Always.

Best Answer

allwayswhen delivering noodles

Best Answer

You should, noodles can be dangerous..

Best Answer

i like spicy ones

Best Answer

Only when I don't want to die in a car crash.

Best Answer

Hopefully that is all the time.

Best Answer

always, and if i am driving with my nephew i tell him i am not leaving until you get in your car seat and buckle up.

Best Answer

Sensible Auntie.

Best Answer

they do save lives, always wear them.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

In Massachusetts it's a "passive" law. you cant be stopped for not wearing a seat belt, but if you're stopped for something else you can be ticketed. I've been driving since 1966 and i rebelled against the law. I was stopped by a policewoman years ago adn she told me that it only took 30 days to make something a habit. She was right, I started using a seat belt then and it quickly became a habit and ceased to be an annoyance. Ever since, when I get in a car, the first thing I do is "buckle up" andI I dont even realize I'm doing it

Best Answer

I'm glad you do :O)

Best Answer

I do it 100 times in a row...on the 101st time, they pull me over...for not using my turn signal...lol

Best Answer

Aw.

Best Answer

After two seat belt tickets I do...... I took it as though some one was trying to tell me some thing and I listened.

Best Answer

Good ;o)

Best Answer

Always. I don't feel comfortable driving unless I do.

Best Answer

Nor do I, you just get used to it.

Best Answer

when i was younger i didnt cuz our van was too old and they didnt work, but now its a habit.

Best Answer

When we were younger, all four of us children were squeezed in to the back of a tiny car. I don't think anyone thought about it back then.

Best Answer

wow! thats crazy! but u wear ur seat belt now right?

Best Answer

Of course!

Best Answer

good!

Best Answer

It's the law here, so yes. Always concerns me in the US when the taxi driver doesn't...

Best Answer

True!

Best Answer