JanieNudiePants JanieNudiePants 31-35, F 5 Answers Feb 12, 2013

I didn't, but I like the idea on girls.

When it's under a dress it seems too hard to notice, so it doesn't seem slutty.

On plain view it might be a bit much, so yeah, I might see it as slutty -- but that doesn't mean I don't like it. I'd still enjoy the view.

Best Answer

The best part under a dress is its obvious you're wearing them, and they keep your legs warm outside. (I live where its cold out; this morning it was 11 at 5am when I go to the pool.)

Best Answer

I would consider that slútty if worn in plain view. Leaves far too little to the imagination.

Best Answer

I know, and I do... and I accept that it's pushing the limits, but for casual wear, I love that look.

Best Answer

Being a guy, I don't do this much. But I sure like the look on others! "Slutty"? I don't think about that much.

Best Answer

I love this look... positively love it. More women do every year...

Best Answer

"every year. . ." You lost me there.

Best Answer

leggings are more popular in winter;every winter more women are wearing them more and more for outerwear and in ways that they never did before.... creatively.

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

I go commando in hosiery and leggings, because the silkiness of the nylon is so amazing to feel.

Best Answer