Only my wedding band and engagement ring. Why?... because it's my wedding band and engagement ring...

Best Answer

Wedding band and My Jesus ring and my heart necklace that says love....Why because hello the wedding band because I am married...the Jesus ring because I believe and also that ring saved my finger from being cut off so I can't be without it..and the heart necklace that says love...because my hubby gave it to me on our anniversary means alot... ;)

Best Answer

My engagement ring and my mum and dad's wedding band with a ring from mum. I love my engagement ring but my mum and dad's wedding band is special.

Best Answer

i usually wear different stuff depending on my mood, but i always wear this ring my dad gave me, a diamond set in white gold. kinda keeps him close. :)

Best Answer

oh yeah, and my tongue ring. ^.^

Best Answer

wedding ring and on my middle finger i have a Pentigram ring on my middle finger and no others

Best Answer

I don't wear any jewelry at any time. I need to resize my wedding ring so I can wear it.

Best Answer