I sleep in a ball gown every night, you never know what might happen or who will see me

Best Answer

lmfao!!!!!! thats soo cool, gosh can you just imagine poor Snowwhite and Sleeping Beauty if they didnt fall asleep in awesome dresses...it be like a prince kissing random hobos? lol

Best Answer

no cos no ones watching me.

Best Answer

does that mean you go nude?

Best Answer

nope it means i wear my jersey and pants thats falling apart and has holes in them and the threads are unraveling

Best Answer

someimes i sleep nude, mainly normally in Pj's, sometimes in clothes worn that day or put a bra over a top and put on jeans or dress :L

Best Answer

damn yes honey ,,,always,,,night gown? that was the thing over the top of,,,the body slip nightie? my grannies was a big victorian thing lol ,,reams of excessive cloth ,,pretty tho,,,wat about u ?

Best Answer

Usually a sleep tee, because it's warm and comfortable---non-restricting

Best Answer

Yes course I do!

Best Answer

Yes, they're called pajamas. Or gowns.

Best Answer

ahhh "night gown" sounds soo romatic.....old school like

Best Answer

Yes its called skin.

Best Answer

You must feel very comfortable to sleep nude

Best Answer

Some times on cold or special holiday nights, I sleep in my favorite leotard and tights, feeling warm, snug and secure in them. My nanny does n't like me sleeping in any other clothes, but baggy pajamas. If she catches me,she will come into the bed room while I'm sleeping, with the baggy pajamas, then get my sleepy male body out of the leotard and tights, before I could resist and into the baggy pajamas. I thought I was having a sexy dream, feeling the warm snug leotards coming with her warm hands tickling me all over. I still like sleeping warm snug leotard and tights on special nights.

Best Answer

I wear a full length pink silk nightdress, wonderful.
I am a sissy that is straight

Best Answer

Sometimes, rather than baggy men's pajamas, I wear leotard and tights to bed on cold nights. The are nice, comfortable and warm. I love wearing them to bed at times. It is so nice getting out of bed, on a cold morning. When I don't have to get up early, but sleep in an hour longer, I love waking up, feeling snug and secure in leotard and tights. I'm wide awake now in the bathroom, feeling the snug and warm leotard, tights and nylon bikini, becoming unsnugged as slowly take them all off. It feels great, like a kiddie loosing their favorite security blankets. Once I have the leotard and tights off, I step into the tub, taking a nice warm morning shower. They make great pajamas, especially when you are lonely or just feeling horny.

Best Answer