HelenMorrissey HelenMorrissey 31-35, F 21 Answers Jan 11, 2013 in Fashion

My girlfriend has been wearing them since she was 14 years old. She will not wear anything else anymore.

Best Answer

Thongs and G-strings are horrible.. JUST GO COMMANDO!!

Best Answer

I used to wear them a lot as a teen. As Christian and conservative my mother is she bought me my first pair at 13! Now That I'm an adult I wear them occasionally. They might be uncomfortable at first but you get used to them after a while.

Best Answer

They don't feel good up my butt. Briefs are as skimpy as I get. Furthermore, the U.S. will arrest most thong wearers in swimming areas. If you don't mind fabric up your butt and you can keep yourself clean, nothing wrong with them really.

Best Answer

Each step is like flossing your anus

Best Answer

I wear thongs a lot... Not too much into the g-string... They are great if you want to reduce some panty lines for some form fitting pants or a tighter than recommended skirt or dress... So for me it's all about the utility I guess? If I'm hanging in some sweats I'm all about some shorts under

Best Answer

I did...but considering that I usually wear boy shorts, it was very uncomfy to have something up my butt. But it is worth a try, you might just not feel the same way that I did.

Best Answer

I do wear mostly g-string underwear. It is more comfortable than thongs. They are the way to go especially in a hot and humid environment like the one I'm in.

Best Answer

It took me about 10 minutes to get used to wearig my first thong. If you're at the beach, I can assure you that you'll be so concerned about everybody's reactions that you wil not even notice any issues about comfort. Now I almost never wear anything else, and it is great!

Best Answer

Yes i do and no i don't always find them particularly comfortable. i wear them for work. sometimes they look really good though.

Best Answer

Oh yes they are very sexy

Best Answer

Do it - they look gorgeous! I'd tried one once but lost it :(

Best Answer

Nothing but "Butt Floss". And they're prone to getting skid marks

Best Answer

EWE!!!!!!

Best Answer

Um...good for you.

Best Answer

I think you should give them a shot too.

Best Answer

I recommend wearing G-strings on any day over 80 degrees that is what I wear. They are I believe more comfortable.

Best Answer