lisaandshasta123 lisaandshasta123 41-45 28 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Romance & True Love

I wake up in the mornin' in the suit that I was born in

Best Answer

me too! except when the heater breaks down and it's 9 degrees outside, then I wear longjohns.

Best Answer

Hi some2soon! I actually like my room to be so cold at night that I can see my breath. Perhaps this has something to do with why I am still single?

Best Answer

That's funny, because I am totally the opposite. I am cold all the time and I like the heater to be at 80 if possible.

Best Answer

yep. that is the kind of person I have had as partners. Not easy

Best Answer

I wear my underwear over my pajamas. Its the only way to ensure they stay clean.

Best Answer

Yeah, even the ninja turtle boxers, cuz i'm sweet like that

Best Answer

Yes....... got to keep it all clean so I can wear them for a few days

Best Answer

Always, I've never gone underwear-less in my sleep, Ever!

Best Answer

When I joined the armed forced in the late 70's the to bring list said to bring some pjs but no one else had them so I slyly chucked them in the bin

Best Answer

Depends, normally no...

Best Answer

Underwear? What are underwear? Lol

Best Answer

Not tonight I don't.

Best Answer

Pshhh, I wear pajamas with my underwear. Weirdo.

Best Answer

I prefer not to but it depends

Best Answer

i don't even wear pajamas :)

Best Answer

When I wear pajamas, I always wear underpants under them, to keep the pajamas clean. I may or may not wear anything under the pajama tops. I never wear a bra, but have nice camisoles or tank type undershirts to wear when I do have something under my pj tops.

When sleeping in pajamas, I usually end up bottomless by morning, after a couple of hours I will take the pajama bottoms off and later will take my underpants off as well. Many times I don't wear pajamas, and wear just my underpants when I go to bed, or a tank top/camisole/tshirt and underpants.

When I wear pajamas around the house in the daytime, or for a quick shopping trip to the grocery store or post office, I always have underpants on as well.

Best Answer

Never! Wearing underwear with pyjamas is dirty.

Best Answer

As I sleep in the buff then the answer is no, I don't wear underwear with my pj's, my skin is my pj's and has been for about 10 years.

Best Answer

Most times

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Well......no.......U see im a nudist in mu nude community......Im but n-a-k-e-d in summer....but during the middle of winter when it gets below 10 degrees, then I wear my cotton pajama short with no underwear.......yeah so nothing but a nice thin cotton short short that makes me really h-o-r-n-y, cause it helps keep my rabbit vibrator in my v-a-g-i-n-a, without sliding out at night and keeps my hips warm. I kinda look hot like that.....My puberty teen t-i-t-s are exposed, and in the morning they are soaked cause i s-q-u-i-r-t in my sleep.

Best Answer