There are so many Q's that I have a funny or clever answer for that only guys would understand. I don't post them b/c I know the girls would think it gross/offensive/stupid/etc and I would lose potential friendships/feedback/etc.
BrainFart4Life BrainFart4Life 22-25, M 8 Answers Jun 8, 2012

Just post whatever you like. If you lose freinds over that, then they werent any good freinds to begin with :).

Best Answer

Lots of the guys on here are girls--

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

I'd say more often the latter.

Best Answer

No, I don't wish that. Say what you want. If you lose a friend over it, then it was probably a friend who wouldn't last anyhow.

Best Answer

I don't agree. Some jokes that girls wouldn't understand would make them run. Girls don't have the same sense of humor. That's why guys don't act the same around girls as they do guys.

Best Answer

I'm confused with these reply's. Who are you saying exactly too, lol.

Best Answer

He is saying it to me. He replied with that exactly right after I left my comment, and before you left yours.

Best Answer

oh... boo

Best Answer

I get what you are saying, but, no. I don't wish that. <br />
I love crossing those lines, and I don't get offended over such silly thing. I know others might, though.

Best Answer

try posting all questions you can think of.........

Best Answer

So glad you know what I would think.

Best Answer

Lol, I don't mean to speak for all girls. You might be one of the "cool" ones. But from my experience it seems this way to me.

Best Answer

Yeah, well we all offend each other, I say ask away. They have a right to be offended and voice it, but I wouldn't let it stop me from asking a good question;)

Best Answer

i know what u mean

Best Answer