yes the 1st day i met my husband it was like magic for us and the feeling i'd never forget....still so in love

Best Answer

That is so beautiful. I am so happy for you. I hope I meet someone like that someday!

Best Answer

didn't find him on the 1st try did 8 yrs and 2 kids with a ******* 1st but finally i found my love

Best Answer

Had a pretty fun time with a ******** once. Yeah, I'd go back to that.

Best Answer

Groovy, man!

Best Answer

yes, i'd relive when my ex asked me out on a date so that i could say no :)

Best Answer

my daughters childhood up until she went into high school and became rebellious and ruined the rest of her life by making bad choices.....

Best Answer

Goodness. I'm sorry to hear that. Did she get in with the wrong crowd or something?

Best Answer

that is putting it mildly....pregnant for her third child ....all three have different father who were either abusive to her or losers who treated her badly or abused her....and after the first was told not to get pregnant by her Dr. because all of her medical problems.....

Best Answer

Holding my son for the first time and just about every moment ever spent with him, one of which was the moment driving stick shift suddenly made sense -- FUN!

Best Answer

yes, be a nerd, i would be having someone else type this for me(ha-ha)

Best Answer

I can think of the moments just like yesterday :)

Best Answer

yes.. a lot..

Best Answer

my first time with a woman

Best Answer

That's what I wish I could relive cause mine wasn't that great. It wasn't bad or embarrassing or whatever, it just wasn't that great...

Best Answer

same here

Best Answer

When my son was born, and my first jump. (paratroop)

Best Answer

AWESOME!

Best Answer