It is possible....Say what you mean, Mean what you say, Just don't say it mean.

Best Answer

Thank you thank you!

Best Answer

I just wonder,culturally,when it became rude to make simple statements and requests like...I don't want to babysit,or can you get your feet off my dashboard.People get all butt-hurt if you don't say everything just right.Its so time consuming and unnecessary.

Best Answer

Completely agree...I think we have evolved into an "entitlement" state of mind unfortunately. And dishing it out is acceptable but taking a dose of our own medicine is not.

Best Answer

I like the SANDWICH APPROACH.<br />
Start with a compliment.. then UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTH (said with love and respect)... then another positive..

Best Answer

The crapwich...I hate it when people do that to me.Im all "really?!" :D then "oh" ;| then "reeeeealllllly this time?" ;(

Best Answer

Try being the one who has to DELIVERY the HARD TRUTH all the time. It's not easy. Glorified Babysitting it is being a manager. I like to try and find SOMETHING good to say. :) :(

Best Answer

I agree ~ CRAPWICH.. so true.

Best Answer

I do tell the truth and if someone asks me for an opinion I let them know that I will be honest and if they can't handle it to walk away and find a liar. I've found most people want to hear the truth especially if it's a serious matter or something beneficial. Superficial lies are only for egos.

Best Answer