Yeah, I do. There are certain individuals I know who I worry about a bit. They were raised in extremely controlled, sheltered environments, and are now trying to fend for themselves away from their parents. I have faith that they'll grow wings and fly on their own, but it's a hard process.

Best Answer

I just worry about myself surviving

Best Answer

Sort of. I tend to contemplate things on a more investigative level. <br />
I see some who do not know how to survive, so they make do and live like they are not living at all, falling victim to vices and short term pleasures. These people don't tend to understand the paths that lead to long term happiness, nor that the road TO happiness is not filled with bunnies and rainbows. If you've got the right attitude, it's more than bearable. If you've got the right attitude, you feel compelled to be a part, but not in the way of belonging- to help. To make it more bearable for others.<br />
And then there are those that seem born with an inner peace and patience.

Best Answer

I'm sure it's crossed my mind before.. but I what I really wonder is how can people not care about the other? How do some not care about one another?

Best Answer

I don't know! Thanks!

Best Answer