flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 2 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Politics

I don't know. Marx's Materialist Dialectics seems more in line with US foreign policy in some ways though which was inspired by Hagel. Just my thoughts on the matter.

Best Answer

I have NO idea what you speak of with the first question... BUT, answer to the second one - It is the continuously deteriorating insulation, that isolates the center conductor of most coaxial cables.

Best Answer

Well, I, for one, wonder whether Chuck Hagel is a Young Hegelian. -- The Young Hegelians, or Left Hegelians, were a group of German intellectuals who in the decade or so after the death of Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel in 1831, wrote and responded to his ambiguous legacy. The Young Hegelians drew on his idea that the purpose and promise of history was the total negation of everything conducive to restriction of freedom and irrationality to mount radical critiques of first religion and then the Prussian political system. They ignored anti-utopian aspects of his thought that suggested the world has already essentially reached perfection.

Best Answer