It seems like everyone I see doesn't do anything on the blogs, which seems crazy to me, considering I love blogging on here.
Dance2Live Dance2Live 13-15, F 7 Answers May 11, 2012

I started a blog a little while ago and it says I have had some views and one comment. I wish people would just say like or dislike I want to share not just talk to myself.

Best Answer

Thank you! I feel the exact same way! I want people to READ my blog, I'm not talking to myself! Hey, I have an idea- if you want, I can read your blog, and you could read mine. Mind if I add you?

Best Answer

Not at all. Read William my bear you might like that one

Best Answer

if you mean the stories i've done a few i love reading them too

Best Answer

i haven't written lately but i have stories and blogs posted. if anyone is very bored they might want to read.

Best Answer

Just read them. Not boring at all. poetry and running, cool. Hope you still run!

Best Answer

thank you. yes, still running, biking, cooking, etc

Best Answer

I read blogs. I dont like to comment on them, usually

Best Answer

i write, but rarely reads... often when I blog, I just feel like going to sleep... and I never get to read any blogs most times sadly

Best Answer

Just read your latest and left a comment.Hope you like it.

Best Answer

I do find it a pleasant reply. ^_^

Best Answer

No. I don't do either

Best Answer

no , not sure what a blog even is

Best Answer

Everyone on EP has their own blog, it's in the profile section. I write on mine every day.

Best Answer

i just tried to read your blog.I didn't realise you were a minor.So I was blocked for your protection which is a good thing, but answers your question as to why no comments.

Best Answer