what I meant was do you write stories on EP at all... often I'll read an interesting answer to a question and check to see who said that and find that they don't have any stories so I can't get a sense of who they are...
honeybit honeybit 56-60, F 15 Answers Mar 26, 2012

yeah I write in groups!!! .....

Best Answer

I write stories but I post them in the confession area so that I can make them anonymous. I actually have over 50 "confessions" going back almost 2 years. I might write some public stories one day but I am very private.<br />
I've only recently ventured into the Q&A area here. I belong to many groups so I figure that and my answers to my questions is a good indication as to who I am. If anyone wanted t to know more, of course, they are welcome to ask me.

Best Answer

Partly, but nobody really reads them. I see other people who have stacks of comments. I've got a few friends who kindly say things, i think, but that's about it. <br />
So mostly i just write because i have to express. I always have. Just never had anywhere to put it. It's more like graffiti in that way.

Best Answer

I think the stories often get lost pretty quickly due to the amount of input constantly being added... also same subject matter is scattered about under many subject headings... I don't think it's on purpose but just how it happens... the amount of readers has to do with who happened to catch your story during the few seconds that it appeared in pubic view... but THAT'S what I LIKE... not that many people read any given thing but you were able to speak your mind just the same

Best Answer

Yeah! Like graffiti. That's a great analogy... I feel that we get a truer insight into people BECAUSE they know it's not in view for long...

Best Answer

yes...stories and questions.....great distractions...

Best Answer

I joined yesterday and i do not attend to bore other people with stories

Best Answer

no such thing as a boring human being

Best Answer

off topic now :)

Best Answer

No, if I shared my stories people would ask me questions and then it'd be work work work...

Best Answer

I obviously share them by putting them on this site. I actually write them for me. If others are moved or helped by them, so be it. But I selfishly write them for my benefit.

Best Answer

oh, after re-reading my question I see it CAN be taken in more ways than one -- what I meant was do you write stories on EP at all... often I'll read an interesting answer to a question and check to see who said that and find that they don't have any stories so I can't get a sense of who they are...
I'm going to add this detail to my question to make myself more clear (thanks)

Best Answer

made a couple go check them out if you want

Best Answer

Where have you been ?

Best Answer

rolling with the flow like everybody else

Best Answer

I dont actually. I spend most of my time answering peoples questions

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

go read my stories

Best Answer