meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 23 Answers Jun 22, 2009

No, it is not pretty, it is grandiose and condescending to all who ever behold it! It smirks at the dangerous depths it has plumed and causes butterflies to shriek in it's mighty terror! It has quenched the thirst of those who have sought quenching, and it wreaks havoc equivalent to chuck norris's beard punch at absolute zero to awaiting women!

Best Answer

Children use this forum and your question in highly inappropriate. I can't believe people answered it instead of saying that it's wrong to get posted here.

Best Answer

well once we found the perfect dress for it...a little makeup & a long brunette wig, it was do-able.......;P

Best Answer

As an older, experienced man, I believe a greater percentage of women are more turned-on by the "feeling" of intimacy regardless of penis size, shape and "prettiness," as long as it can be felt. I believe a woman enjoys the act of being desired more so than anything else and that is the key to being a good, or great lover. A man who is not timid in his approach, and is eager and "heated," so to speak, about touching, kissing, and is keen on giving oral pleasure is sure to come out a winner. She will brag-on about your abilities, even if you are just an average sized guy and don't smell. <br />
Be clean, adore and desire her from head to toe and prove it -- that's the way to win a woman's heart and be the "Love Stud" of her life. Of course, it goes without saying, that being a kind-hearted, honest, loyal, trustworthy and loving human has to be in the mix and then you can add "love of her life" to the "love stud" status.

Best Answer

I'm getting mine sucked now so I guess it's pretty :)

Best Answer

Oh dear gawd! YES! My man has a pretty penis. It is amazing! He's nice flaccid or erect. It really is perfect. And his b@lls are in proportion to it too.<br />
*sigh*

Best Answer

NO. BUT IT HAS TO BE FELT WHEN INSIDE. NOT TO BE LOOKED OVER. MOREOVER IF IT GETS YOU CHARGED IT IS PRETTIER.

Best Answer

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...all I'm sayin

Best Answer

I have three man i sleep with, theirs penises are all beautiful and they all feel yummy , but I have to admit that the bigger is almost 10 " and is very very wide, he works hard to get it in but after a while my vagina loves it and wants it all. But to tell you the truth I love anal sex and I can do it with my 10' so I love the other two because i can do more .

Best Answer

... ... ... ... Surely nobody thought I was actually going to answer this question? Hee hee. Byeeee! AP

Best Answer

There's such a thing as a pretty penis?<br />
I mean, they're nice, sexy, interesting to look at - and they can be a lot of fun - but "pretty" is not really the first word that comes to mind! :D

Best Answer

They definitely don't all look alike!<br />
Yes, my guy has a nice looking one. It's a good shape, and I love looking at the different coloration on it and textures where he was circumcised. It's also fascinating to watch it change in size!

Best Answer

I am proud of mine

Best Answer

I think so, but for some pretty means...big. All in the eyes of the beholder i guess

Best Answer

In my opinion all penises are ugly.<br />
Especially uncircumcised ones... man, they look freaky.

Best Answer

its pink and purple and sexy

Best Answer