personally, after things have reached that level, the friendship is over for me. how about the rest of you?
jerrica jerrica 41-45, F 19 Answers Jan 14, 2012

I've never been in a real physical fight, so I can't speak to that.<br />
As far as arguing goes, it depends on what we argued about and how that ended up. Whether apologies were made or explanations were given, and whether understanding and respect were reached. There are people that I find worthwhile and basically good, though I might not agree with them about everything, and we might have difficulties communicating sometimes. I can deal with those sorts of things as long as that person has good intentions and doesn't violate a certain type of trust. I hesitate to throw a relationship away due to differences, unless those speak to certain types of morality or respect for the relationship. A person can care about you and argue with you...sometimes only because they happen to care strongly about you and about what you think. Friendships are rare, and they aren't always "perfect". I try to keep that in mind.

Best Answer

I believe that people will always have self interest, no matter how we fight it. And I think that friendship is possible, as long as we are trying to respect and understand one another. It has to be about valuing the other person and the friendship.

Best Answer

Yes. Sometimes you need a break from someone. I have a very close friendship with someone, going on 30 years, when we were younger we would fight...not talk for months on end, but we were ALWAYS there for the other no matter what.

Best Answer

Wont know about physical fights<br />
But about arguments, yes indeed.. In fact, friendship can become stronger and closer, if you patch up the first time well... A friendship that survives a fight, can be longlasting... I have seen this in a couple of cases...

Best Answer

after a big argument yes. after a physical fight there's no chance

Best Answer

An argument does not bother me too much, we could still be friends. A physical fight, now this is taking it to a new level, I am not sure? Betrayal! now that is a friendship killer!

Best Answer

I can't imagine getting into a physical fight with any of my friends, but I've had arguments with a couple over the years and where the friendship with strong to begin with, we got even closer.

Best Answer

I doubt I could ever get over being hit or being forced to physically defend myself. An argument would depend on the subject matter. I would like to believe the friendship is mendable

Best Answer

If the other person is matured enough and don't have ego issues.

Best Answer

physical crosses the line for me.<br />
arguments i guess it would depend on what it was about and if both partys can talk it threw and decide that "the next time if there is a fight we will...."<br />
talk it threw <br />
have a cool off moment <br />
both apologize and explain what hurt them or me<br />
ect.<br />
other then that

Best Answer

Physical fight? No way. If it's just an argument no problem I don't hold grudges, but if it reaches the level where things get physical I don't think I'd want to be friends with someone who would do that.

Best Answer

I don't hold grudges.

Best Answer

yes of course, absolute yes

Best Answer

I dont know, let's find out. I want you to hit me as hard as you can....

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

Owww! Why'd you hit me in the EAR???

Best Answer

hit you? i bit you! kinda ala mike tyson lol

Best Answer

Ahhhhhh! LOL
Ok, we are still friends. That answers that question.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Yes i do. When we became friends there were some real ba<x>ses for true which don't change even we discover differences later.

Best Answer

I know lots of people who have done it. Helps to clear the air once in a while, I guess.

Best Answer