EMJAYTWELVE EMJAYTWELVE 26-30, M 15 Answers Apr 24, 2012

I refuse. I think SERVICE is part of what we pay for!

Best Answer

I use them when I need to get out of store quickly but I hate that they are automating so many things in life and takign jobs away from people who need to support their family

Best Answer

Nope...saw an old couple scanning.. they didn't hear the beep put hearing aid batteries in the bag...Guess what they got stopped at the door.So come on...I have to work for the money, buy the gas to go to the shop,do the "work" shopping now I got to do someone's job ringing it up...boy I'm some trained monkey! Why not get me to stock the shelves too

Best Answer

I don’t like them much. They can be tricky. Eventually they have to send a person to help you anyway when things go wrong. So what’s the point? I’ve seen them pulled out from several locations that I frequent.

Best Answer

The machine is nicer than the check out people so, yes I use them.

Best Answer

Yes. They're not as efficient though. If I have a very small order, I'll usually go to one. They tend to "freeze" up too easily with bigger orders.

Best Answer

Yes! Love them. Especially since fewer people use them. I think it saves time

Best Answer

I prefer them. In fact sometimes I will only go to stores with them.

Best Answer

If I only have a couple of bits and I'm in a rush I will use them. They are ok but can be a bit of a pain if things arent done the way it wants

Best Answer

I have. Our Wal Mart and Kroger's here has them, and I think they're fast and easy to use.

Best Answer

They're not that bad, just as long as there's a human near by!! lol

Best Answer