I am asking because I keep receiving mail online from guys who say things like, "If I saw you in person, I would ask you out." , etc, and I think to myself, "No, you probably wouldn't, because no one ever in my life has done that to me." Now, I know these men who tell me this could just be blowing smoke, but it brought the question to my mind- how many of you have ever or do currently approach strangers in public when you like how they look? Do people really DO this?? If you do, how often do you do that and what have your results been like?
SpiritOfTheRabbit SpiritOfTheRabbit 31-35, F 8 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

I am approached by strangers frequently and asked out. Also have been approached when online that they have seen me. Its no big deal. Just use your common sense. You are going to get weird ones but have met some normal people who at the end of the day just like you and want to be friends. Your going to have a hard time in life in you don't open yourself up to meeting new people. Whether for friends or more. Enjoy it.

Best Answer

Last year, I saw a lady at a kiosk at the mall. She was buying perfume, no ring. I took a chance and said Hi, I am XXXXX, can we go over to Starbucks and have a coffee? Bingo, it happens.

Best Answer

Congrats!

Best Answer

I do it all the time. In fact I did it this morning at the gym. It always works out perfectly.

Best Answer

I have approached strangers for several reasons ( asking time / directions when I am traveling /addresses, etc ) but never to flirt. I canĀ“t flirt to save my life.

Best Answer

I'm the same way.

Best Answer