jonnyronny jonnyronny 18-21, M 22 Answers Sep 15, 2010

For me nice means cooperative and respectful and showing kindness.<br />
I dunno looks like different things work out for different people in the universe.<br />
I think inside qualities compete with external qualities, at some point everyone should understand balance.

Best Answer

thats a good way of seeing it, i do sometimes wonder if its my personality or looks that is making me feel inadequate.

Best Answer

Nobody likes nice guys anymore. Too bad for us :P . Need some attitude =.=

Best Answer

yeah i agree, sometimes it just feels that way.

Best Answer

of course - most people like nice people. if a guy is nice & confident, girls will want him. the problem is, the only nice guys that feel the need to go around claiming they can't get girls because of how "nice" are the ones that are typically either spineless or socially retarded.<br />
if girl's aren't interested in you, it's not because you're too "nice" - it's something else. But its easier to point the finger at & blame others rather than taking a look at yourself.

Best Answer

I am a decent woman and i love decent guy

Best Answer

Of course women like nice guys. They are a rare breed!

Best Answer

meeting a good woman for me has become a challenge today. i go out a lot but seem to meet all the very nasty ones instead of the good ones. as a straight man that was married, i was a very caring and loving husband that was very committed and never cheated on them. they did cheat on me. i was too good for them anyway. i go out every night just not to be home anymore, hoping that i will be at the right place at the right time to meet a good straight woman.

Best Answer

I love nice guys. The problem for me is, I sometimes fall for jerks that I originally think are nice, and are later revealed to be douche bags. At which point I kick their butts out the door. :)

Best Answer

meeting women for me is very hard today.i consider myself an average good looking,caring,loving, straight man and having a very hard time finding a good woman today. i am very friendly out going but it gets me know where. these women today have a very bad attitude towards us men. there are many women today that are lesbians which adds to the problem as well.i see it happening to other men too.where are you decent women today.?

Best Answer

I know some young women...am I qualified to comment??!<br />
Nice plus compatible spiritually, emotionally, physically, intellectually ..... appreciated by everyone, surely!

Best Answer

The fact of the matter is that women today don't want nice guys as boyfriends or husbands. They only want them as friends. What women look for in guys:<br />
1. hot face<br />
2. hot body<br />
3. big ****<br />
4. that they are jerks<br />
They even hook up with guys that don't have some of the above if they are rich.<br />
There you go, mystery solved. Stop beating around the bush and just get down to the truth.

Best Answer

Stop the pretense ... shed the mask show your true self ...who are you telling others that you are nice? Let others be the judge.. He who claimed to be nice good and friendly is just fake. sorry if you are good - people will know no need to advert..

Best Answer

thats a good point, i do feel sometimes when i say i;m nice that i am sounding a little bit like i am making myself bigger out there, i am sorry about that. but to know if your nice means that you have been stamped on, taken advantage of, lead into the wrong path, and used for one else's personal gain. i have in my entire life experience all of the above.

Best Answer

Depends on how young. Teen girls are usually still in their rebellious stage...and some of us just take longer than others to break the pattern. :P

Best Answer

Being nice is quite subjective. If you asked whether young girls like friendly and work hard guys...yeah they do.I do like friendly and work hard guys :) .. You don't have to be rush because one day you'll find the right soul mate. People said..our mission in this life is to look for another half pieces of our hearts. You'll find it soon and how can you find it?..Be yourself and keep being nice jonnyronny :)

Best Answer

No brother your like me it sounds-SOL!

Best Answer

hmmm...i think we all do...it really attracts one more as a relatioship progresses

Best Answer

I love nice guys, its hard to find nice guys but when you come across the occasional nice guy he's usually taken or gay...no offense meant. Unfortunately the nice guys that i've come across that are taken have had their heart broken by the girl they're with and usually turn into arrogant ********. I've only ever found 2 nice guys that have had their heart broken and still stayed nice. One of them i can't be with because we live too far apart (different states of Australia) and the other one had his heart broken by a girl he loved so deeply and getting his heart broken by her turned him into a depressed heap, he's still nice but his heart is split. <br />
But girls (well me anyway) love nice guys, but the "nice guy" species is nearly extinct I'm sad to say.

Best Answer

Be yourself, stop trying.

Best Answer

Alot of young girls don't. I didn't till I was older now there are none left!

Best Answer