Age feels irrelevant as to whether I like someone, although I tend to like people close to my own age.

Best Answer

No, shallow people may automatically find Younger people more attractive than old. Speaking as an Older male (59) I find younger women to be Children and only appealing in a Childlike way. In my mind a woman's body has to have that "Lived in Look" to be attractive to me. :)

Best Answer

I find as many young women attractive as I do older women. Younger women though... That would be like doing my daughter! just sick

Best Answer

Suppose that's true about guys. Then what's the crossover point where we're attracted to women exactly our own age?

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

i think $ plays a big part here, some young guys find older women attractive because they have plenty of $ and works the same for young women

Best Answer

No, there is no demonstrable point in which a male suddenly becomes "not young". Though historically speaking, older males have usually gone for much younger females.

Best Answer

I love women. I find that women become more interesting as they approach 30, and fascinating at 40. Younger women are beautiful, fun to speak with and lovely to look at. For a lover, I feel more comfortable with someone closer to my own age.

Best Answer