Age feels irrelevant as to whether I like someone, although I tend to like people close to my own age.

Best Answer

No, shallow people may automatically find Younger people more attractive than old. Speaking as an Older male (59) I find younger women to be Children and only appealing in a Childlike way. In my mind a woman's body has to have that "Lived in Look" to be attractive to me. :)

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

i think $ plays a big part here, some young guys find older women attractive because they have plenty of $ and works the same for young women

Best Answer

No, there is no demonstrable point in which a male suddenly becomes "not young". Though historically speaking, older males have usually gone for much younger females.

Best Answer

I love women. I find that women become more interesting as they approach 30, and fascinating at 40. Younger women are beautiful, fun to speak with and lovely to look at. For a lover, I feel more comfortable with someone closer to my own age.

Best Answer