Is this also the same for women?
Britalt09 Britalt09 22-25, M 8 Answers Aug 27 in Dating & Relationships

Age feels irrelevant as to whether I like someone, although I tend to like people close to my own age.

Best Answer

No, shallow people may automatically find Younger people more attractive than old. Speaking as an Older male (59) I find younger women to be Children and only appealing in a Childlike way. In my mind a woman's body has to have that "Lived in Look" to be attractive to me. :)

Best Answer

I find as many young women attractive as I do older women. Younger women though... That would be like doing my daughter! just sick

Best Answer

Of course not. Why would you think that?

Best Answer

I think this from experience, been the younger guy, finding older women much more attractive than younger women. I wanted to see if the same applied.

Best Answer

Suppose that's true about guys. Then what's the crossover point where we're attracted to women exactly our own age?

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

I love women. I find that women become more interesting as they approach 30, and fascinating at 40. Younger women are beautiful, fun to speak with and lovely to look at. For a lover, I feel more comfortable with someone closer to my own age.

Best Answer

Here's a hint: life is not black & white.

Best Answer

Clearly not.

Best Answer

Then why ask yes-or-no questions?

Best Answer

One simple question that's all. Do you give that little bit of advice out to everyone on here? Who may ask a yes or no question ...

Best Answer

Don't be a fool. I asked a question. I did not give advice.

Best Answer