I'm not a chubby chaser per se, but when my friends and I hit the town looking to score one night stands, I don't mind getting a chubby girl, in fact I do that often. Something I like very much is a big juicy butt. Also when I say chubby I dont mean obese, but like thicker women or girls with a little extra weight
iiRepBlaze iiRepBlaze 18-21, M 6 Answers Feb 2 in Embarrassing & Funny

there is nothing wrong with that at all. ive been with bigger girls and the $ex was amazing. I don't see whats wrong with that at all

Best Answer

For a guy who likes to "hit the town looking to score one night stands," I find it somewhat unusual you'd ask this question. Seems like you don't give a s**t either way.

Best Answer

I just wanna know other peoples stories

Best Answer

I guess I wouldn't know. xD Just found it a little odd that someone who acts on impulse would reflect on this type of thing. Learn something every day, as it's been said.

Best Answer

B B W 'z!

Best Answer

Aren't you charitable, they must be sooooo grateful.

Best Answer

Umm? I don't think of it as doing a favor to chubby girls, I just want to get laid, I mean of course I try to provide an enjoyable experience but I don't stick around to ask if they had fun

Best Answer

I'm sure they didn't have fun lolololol.

Best Answer

well thats unfortunate, I know I did,

Best Answer