the evestroffs and color on the walls, and flooding the hardwood floors and breaking doors and popping out screens off the windows. My rule is no climbing on the furniture or the counters or on the roof but my kids still do it behind my back and destroy the house
Jesusfoundme Jesusfoundme 31-35, F 13 Answers Dec 14, 2011

Inhabiting a proudly kid-free space since 1982.

Best Answer

Kid free here as well... probably the best for the future of humanity

Best Answer

Your back is turned too much.

Best Answer

Thats pretty extreme unless they're tweaked out teenagers

Best Answer

The rule in my house growing up:

If you disobey and break something because you disobeyed, you get your *** torn up with a belt. Needless to say, my brother and I were very careful to listen to our parents. Problem solved. People need to stop being so namby-pamby with their kids and show them that actions create consequences.

Best Answer

My son is grown now, and has three kids, ages 13, 11, and 7. He would never have dared to act like that, and neither do his kids.

Best Answer

noo. not that bad. The worse my boys do is get toys & their clothes everywhere.. my lil one colored on the walls and he would splash around real bad during bath time and get the floor soaked but.. not flooding.. he's turning 4 in a few months and he's growing out of it.. and hasn't done either in a while.. both jump on my couches rarely... overall I would say they're good kids. :]

Best Answer

Yes, I pretty much let them run the place and just kind of sit off in the distance with a fire extinguisher in one hand and my thumb on speed dial in case they mutiny again.

Best Answer