No, my parents very much believe that a person should take responsibilty for their actions and choices made. There are a lot of people who have it much worse than you. Feeling sorry for yourself was never received well. I think it's the Irish Catholic in them.

Best Answer

I'm confused by several statements you just made.
1. "There are a lot of people who have it much worse than you."

Are you referring to me? Because if so, it's irrelevant and unnecessary. There are so many people in the world dealing with much more complicated and vital things in their life, so yes, in comparison my problems are petty.

2. How do you mean feeling sorry for myself wasn't received well? Who received it that didn't take it well? This isn't about me feeling sorry for myself. It's about my mother.

3. Irish Catholic in whom? Because I, nor my family are Irish Catholic.

Best Answer

You asked about 'your parents' and 'can you relate' so I answered about my parents and myself not you.

Best Answer

Well perhaps referencing your parents instead of me directly would have made it understandable.

Best Answer

I know for fact my parents do and I remind them everyday why they should.

Best Answer

lol. Why is that?

Best Answer

Looooonnnngggg Stooooorrrryyyy.

Best Answer