Yep! But I understand, parents are people too, they have their own problems they don't always know how to solve and sometimes they have no one to complain to or to use as the "middleman" besides their own kids :(.

Best Answer

When I was about 13 they fought plenty and ultimately divorced. I know you're young and it might be difficult to understand imagining having children of your own, but I really want you to understand that if you're mentioned in their arguments that you should not take it personally. Children are a huge responsibility and it's stressful to have them because they're dependent on their parents for all their needs for a long time. Two parents might be able to share the responsibility...but whenever anything is shared there's the possibility of conflict.<br />
I don't know if you have siblings but I'm sure you came across times when you had to share some ob<x>ject or whatever with someone else. Maybe you and another person had to look after something or share ownership of it. Think about how difficult it can be if the two of you disagree on something that you share. You might bring that ob<x>ject up in your arguments but you're not actually trying to hurt that ob<x>ject. The argument is over who's idea is better than the other or who's the victim or whatever.<br />
That doesn't mean they're in the right to bring you in the middle of their arguments and I think you should bring this up with your parents when they're calm and in a good place. But in the mean time try to be understanding of your parents and know that relationships are extremely difficult at times and raising another human being together is very difficult when they disagree with one another...but know that the arguments can get severe only because they love you so much. Neither one of them would argue about you if they didn't love you. They're just having a hard time agreeing with one another about how to show they love you as a team. The best you can do is tell them you love them back and tell them how you feel when they argue about you. They need to know what you're going through because ultimately you're the most important person in their lives.<br />
I wish you the best of luck though, I know it's tough, I've been there.

Best Answer

They fight a lot but I always stay out of it..

Best Answer