When my dad was alive he didn't want to know anything about me. My mom wants to know every last detail and I do mean EVERY last detail. I would be embarrassed to write what she wanted to know the last time I saw her.

Best Answer

Not anymore, but its due to my age. A parent normally wants to know every little detail about what is happening with their kids. You just don't understand the heart investment a parent has until you have kids of your own.<br />
Truth be told, kids are our science experiment. We want to know how our little experiment came out.

Best Answer

Yes. And the most annoying thing is, when I recieve a phone call or text message then just NEED to know who it was and what did they want.

Best Answer

No, they will be there for me if I need them, but most things they'd prefer not to know.

Best Answer

My parents put me on the street at 14, be thankfull they even care

Best Answer

No.<br />
My mom is sort of the opposite. She wants to know if there's a problem she can help with, but she isn't interested in being a shoulder to cry on. And she has never gotten into my private or intimate business unless I put her there.

Best Answer

No way. My mom learned long ago that she would rather not know

Best Answer

Nope, I've always had my privacy.

Best Answer

if so, they never told me...perhaps they were having me followed

Best Answer