notperfectforu notperfectforu 18-21, F 20 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Hobbies

Depends on the spider...I hate the poison ones, brown recluse and black widows are common around here, and I have to be careful when cleaning the shed or garage in the summer. I do love to watch yellow-and-black garden spiders make a web....and there was a different kind of garden spider that lived on my back deck a couple of summers ago, he would make a nest every evening about dusk, and would sit out there and watch him and the bugs he caught...come daylight that spider would gather up the nest and destroy it and go hide under a board and repeat the next evening, this went on for nearly 3 months.

Best Answer

wow!

Best Answer

not a big fan...

Best Answer

Yes. <br />
There awesome, each summer my son an I go out and explore as much as possible in nature :~)

Best Answer

not really, but i think they make useful roommates.

Best Answer

i wouldn't really want to play with a tarantula, but i might try it sometime, just for the experience

Best Answer

Yes, I do. I want to own one. xD

Best Answer

Hell no!

Best Answer

No opinion except I avoid them because I don't know enough about them to know which are dangerous

Best Answer

depends on the spider

Best Answer

No do you?

Best Answer

yes i have ten

Best Answer

What kind?

Best Answer

two black widows couple of tarantulas a few wolf spiders and a cotton spider

Best Answer

That's pretty cool, I've never known someone who has spiders

Best Answer

now u do

Best Answer

Yay! Is that you in the picture?

Best Answer