sofiasofie sofiasofie 16-17 11 Answers Aug 24, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Yes it does...but it needs a lot of working on once the reality of life sets in.

Best Answer

i really do hope so

Best Answer

For me true love is feeling absolute heartbreak at just the thought of being separated from the one you love.

Best Answer

Well this is my definition: when you know someone better than they know themselves. When your entire reason to live is them. When you cant imagine life without them because it would be too painful.

Best Answer

Yes it does, and it usually ends in heartbreak.

Best Answer

True that :(

Best Answer

i think true love exists, and i think that it means that you really care about the hapiness of the person you love at least as much as you care for your own hapiness. Im not sure however if love lasts forever :P

Best Answer

Yes, it does. True love is an act. It's about giving, accepting, sacrificing...True love is when you love a person despite their flaws, love knows NO gender/age. It keeps no record of wrong doings. True Love is unconditional and selfless.

Best Answer

I think that its something that you build so yeah it can exist because you and whoever your with bring it into existence

Best Answer

it means :D she makes me want to be a better person

Best Answer

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Best Answer