Not long enough.

Best Answer

My precise thought....not long enough! Life...or just castrate him!

Best Answer

That's right.

Best Answer

You are as evil as the offender even suggesting this warped Q

Best Answer

You got that right.

Best Answer

This is a very hot topic and you can tell the heat index is off the radar on this one. That's because more and more people are coming out as ADULTS and telling what happened to them as CHILDREN and the effects the sexual abuse has had on them is nothing less than SERIOUSLY LIFE ALTERING! Once you are abused you are not the same person you were before. You are forever changed, forever someone else; SOMETHING else; you are refuse. Something to be used and discarded when your age goes past the offender's desired mode. <br />
In your little mind, you are separate from all human kind. You are different. It's not a good different. It's a very bad different. You don't see things the way a normal unharmed child sees things. You fear things an unharmed child doesn't fear. Your mind has been opened up to a whole new world of pain and humiliation. Sometimes, the pain is so bad, you leave the scene of the crime...you become someone else in your fantasy. Someone to whom THIS isn't happening. You just want to stay there--as this other person to whom bad things never happen. You don't want to be you anymore.<br />
Then you grow up feeling like the odd man/woman out all the time. You may talk loud or you may never talk at all. You become the life of the party, covering up all your pain, or you never set foot in public places because crowds remind you of your abduction and that brings on the panic attacks and then you can't breathe...<br />
And then, you are over looked for that job promotion because you lost too many sick days, and now you need counselling and what will they think of you when they find that out. If you are debilitated enough to get on Disability, then you are looked down upon as a welfare free-loader. And you could never tell anyone the real reason you can't hold down a job anymore. And yeah, I don't LOOK sick, but I am.<br />
Finally, your girl friend leaves you because you just had to do it. You can't explain why, but that urge to revisit your place of pain was so strong...you HAD to go and be with this man. And so now, your whole life has been destroyed, with you adding to it yourself, and so has hers, and once again you are f***** by the perp who first had you when you were just a little boy. He's still free and getting at you. Where can you run to get away from him? Where?<br />
Where? <br />
So, yeah, its probably not long enough if he's just going to get out and pursue his old addiction to kiddie ****. <br />
IT HAS TO STOP SOMEWHERE AND IF THE **** ISN'T SO READILY AVAILABLE, THEN MAYBE THAT KID DOWN THE STREET WILL BE SAFE FROM THE GUY UP ON THE HILL AND HIS 16 YEAR OLD SON WHO LOVES TO GET HIS HANDS ON THIS STUFF...IT TURNS HIM ON...IT GIVES HIM POWER...HE FEELS LIKE HE'S ON TOP OF THE WORLD SEEING SOME LITTLE KID ON HIS KNEES IN FRONT OF HIM...YEAH....<br />
Yeah, it's not long enough in my opinion...and its' got to be stopped at some point. This is a good place to start.<br />
Just my humble opinion ba<x>sed on real life experience.<br />
FOREV

Best Answer

I just want to add: It's pretty common in our society to ignore the will of others.

Best Answer

As far as I'm concerned, forcing children in to sex acts is a violent crime of the foulest nature. The people who actually create this filth should be locked up forever. The people who're collecting and distributing are aiding and abetting these monsters. Seventeen years seems more than fair.

Best Answer

Like others, I'm surprised it was only 17 years. Anything that could possibly encourage sexual assault upon a child is insidious and someone sick enough to distribute it should never see the light of day, as far as I'm concerned. The effect on a child of having been molested or assaulted lasts MUCH longer than 17 years.

Best Answer

people who distribue and watch this kind of stuff are as bad as the perps that do the abusing, so no its not excessive, in fact its not long enough.

Best Answer

definitely as bad if not the only thing worse.

Best Answer

I am going to offer a contrary view here. I'm sure I will **** a lot of people off. I think it is a bit excessive, as compared to the time a violent offender gets in a lot of places these days. If the convict isn't actually the ********* who molested the kid or snapped the picture, and did not physically harm the kid I think their penalty ought to be less than the person who did. It sure seems to me like there are a lot of perverts out there coping a plea and getting less time. There is a push to make examples of these kiddie **** peddlers....and thats fine...but to me the person who did the deed deserves the stiffer penalty.

Best Answer

However, people are pointing out that the people who collect the **** create the market to perpetuate the actions against children.

Best Answer

And I believe they are correct. Making an example of them is very likely an effective deterent, but I still think the actual perpatrators are getting off easier than the peddlers. I believe it should be the inverse. To be specific, I think the peddlers should get 5 to 10 without parole. I think the perpetrators should get 20 to life. Different folks have different opinions. These are mine.

Best Answer

Not long enough.

Best Answer

nope needs more time to stew

Best Answer

Bit light I think

Best Answer

I don't think it is excessive.

Best Answer

should be life and yes other crimes are horrific as well, however child **** likely affected more than one child....

Best Answer

Dont think its excessive at but do think that there needs to be longer terms and more prosecutions for those doing the actual abusing. Maybe its a sign that things are finally heading in the right direction

Best Answer

Being a survivor of a ********* that should have spent life in the prison, YOU REALLY DON'T REALLY WANT TO HEAR MY OPINION........HE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN MUCH MORE THAN 17 YEARS. HE WILL.MORE THAN LIKELY BE BACK ON THE STREET IN HALF THAT TIME, BUT I TAKE SOME SATISFACTION IN KNOWING THAT WHILE HE IS IN PRISON, HE WILL BECOME ACQUAINTED WITH ONE EYED WILLIE IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY. MAYBE....JUST MAYBE WHEN HE GETS OUT, HE WILL THINK TWICE ABOUT WHAT HE IS SUBJECTING INNOCENT CHILDREN TO, BUT USUALLY THE ONES WHO END UP IN THERE FOR THAT AREN'T THAT SMART.......

Best Answer

Not at all. Lock him up and throw away the key.

Best Answer

Not long enough! These individuals are very dangerous... they often turn into abusers themselves, which can lead to child abduction, torture and murder!

Best Answer

All those children affected by abuse by these *********s suffer a far worse fate!

Best Answer

Excessively light. what does him being 28 have to do with anything? should be life or better yet death. as far as your arguement that violent crimmals get off with less time. Do you really think that the kids are willing in those videos and pics. and the countless little kids that are found dead or not found at all by these scum. but to clearly answer your question NO. NOT LONG ENOUGH!!!

Best Answer

Life would have been better for that sicko.

Best Answer

Nope, they should neuter the bastard. Then hang him!

Best Answer

No. It is far too short. Either lock him in a cell with a honey badger for a while or hang the b@stard. Or both.

Best Answer