goodheart00 goodheart00 22-25, F 19 Answers May 17, 2011

I'm with darkstep on this. <br />
My heart was broken very badly, and it is now a year later. I didn't think the pain would ever get better, but this week I am feeling a little "lighter". My heart and mind seem to be in agreement more and more, and my thoughts are no longer obsessively about him and my loss. Thank goodness! <br />
It takes time. Sometimes a lot. But you have to encourage the right feelings in yourself. Try to reject the mindless emotion that will fight for control, Sometimes it will overwhelm you, so take time to cry it out. Work through it. But try your best to move on.<br />
If you continue to dwell on all the things that "could have been", it will take much longer for you to come out of the dark.

Best Answer

Do you remember you first crush? Or falling down in the school yard? Do you even remember being born? Talk about a painful experience! Your current condition is just as fleeting! The trick is learning from it. This too shall pass. Good luck!~

Best Answer

Love is all around you. Give yourself a hug and cry but you will heal.

Best Answer

The pain does diminish over time.{{heres a hugggg}}.

Best Answer

Yes, it leaves a scar though

Best Answer

yes :) but it takes awhile :/

Best Answer

"But don't mind if I fall apart/<br />
there's more room in a broken heart..."

Best Answer

Not entirely, the heart can be mended but there will be scars left. There is healing and the pain can be done away with. It just takes time. I'm sorry that you're having to go through this.

Best Answer

forget the past you will be allright

Best Answer

I hope beyond all hopes that it does

Best Answer

i am feeling your pain am so heart broken right dont think ill get thru this alone

Best Answer