yes but there is that one thing that is holding her back that crush instigate to get him out the picture plus its girl friend or her not both

Best Answer

Hey. She probably still has feelings for u, even though she has a crush on someone. Girls might be afraid of telling guys they still have feelings for them. But to me, you say u have a gf but ur hanging out with ur ex. That's not good bro. Cause after ur real gf finds out u have been hanging out with ur ex and u touching her hand and hugging her body then ur deep trouble. So I'm guessing if u really want to have a gf and u get to see her and be able to kiss her when she is comfortable is be with ur exgirlfriend not the one who travels. U can forget her.

Best Answer

well, i dont really hangout much with my ex. we're friends even after breaking up. The last time we hang out that i could remember it was like 4 months ago, and so we just wanted to meet and have fun, since i really needed company after 3 weeks locked in the house doing studying. Plus my gf knows that i was going to the movies with her, i asked her if she was fine with it before i went. but yeah not the hugging or holding hands part

Best Answer

well, i dont really hangout much with my ex. we're friends. but the last time we hanged out together that i could remember it was like 4 months ago (she was my gf around 5 years ago), and so we just wanted to meet and have fun, since i really needed company after 3 weeks locked in the house doing studying. Plus my gf knows i was going to the movies with her, i asked her for permission before i went. but yeah not the hugging or holding hands part

Best Answer