Guys wearing dresses, are considered cross-dressers, but girls wearing suites don't get noticed. In fact there are suites MADE for girls, but no dresses MADE for Guys. So dose a girl that dresses more masculine even count as a cross-dresser?
PoesidonNeptune PoesidonNeptune 13-15, F 11 Answers Dec 18, 2012 in Hobbies

I definitely take notice when a girl wears a tux. I don't really say anything, though the first thing that enters my mind is that she's from the LGBT community. It's probably unfair for me to assume that but I do the same with guys. Unless it's Halloween, straight guys just don't wear dresses and even if they did, it would be like 1 out of 30. <br />
To me, it's both ways. I don't say anything, of course, cause people should wear what they want to wear, regardless of what anyone else says.

Best Answer

its getting the line kind of blurry isnt it? thats what fashion is all about. its up to men to come out of their own shells if they want more choices in what they wear. women did it.

Best Answer

i think so, yea.

Best Answer

LESBIAN

Best Answer

You don't have to be lesbian or Gay to Cross-Dress. Just saying. Hate that stereotype.

Best Answer

IGNORANT

Best Answer

no they are actually Butch Cassie and Sunface Kate, they are actully Hetrosexual and put on act as Lesbians

Best Answer

No, we're tom-boys. :)

Best Answer

The dress is a cultural thing, in Africa the Middle East they wear a long robe like dress. Many tropical islands wears wrap around skirts men and women. <br />
Yes seen a few lesbians who do dress male like in their choice of jeans, t-shirts etc.

Best Answer

not really - it's hard for women to be cross-dressers because of their unisex fashion opportunities - when they cross-dress it's usually more overt, like wearing really formal, old-fashioned men's clothes, or fake beard/mustache

Best Answer